Saturday, October 6, 2012

I never realized...

how easy it is to spend $80 (US) on stitching supplies!  I received my order from 123stitch yesterday.

I got the two thread/accessory packs for the Heirloom Nativity Sampler by The Victoria Sampler.  I already had the leaflet but had to save up some money for the threads.


I also bought an ornament kit, Mistletoe from Dimensions.


I may attempt to start and finish the ornament before this Christmas but I'm not going to hold my breath!  ;-)

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Monica said...

I love 123stitch.I never have difficulty spending the cash. LOL. Enjoy your stash!

Stacy C. said...

I should have mentioned that 123stitch was the
least expensive place I found for what I bought!

Shaunterria said...

You are right about it easy to spend you money on cross stitch supplies - along with all the kits, floss and fabric for projects, there are so many cool gadgets to buy and use too...I am hoping for a cross stitchy Christmas this year, myself :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com