The blog hop question for this round is:
What are your must-have stitching tools and aides? Other than your trusty scissors, of course. Is there a problem you have had when stitching that you created your own solution for, or have you purchased a tool that helped?
Wow! Another tough question to narrow down so I don't think I will limit myself! ;-)
Absolute must-haves are my scroll frames and floor stand from Artisan Design! I have the original Gazelle floor stand with the optional chart holder. I have enough scroll frame rods and sidebars to make 7 (yes, 7!) complete frames. All of my frames currently have a project on them.
Other gadgets that I've found to be extremely helpful include:
- Star De-Tailor for running short thread ends under other stitches
- Pako Needle Organizer for having pre-threaded needles handy
- OttLite Floor Lamp so I can actually tell 3771 and black apart!
- Highlighters for marking off stitches as I do them.
- DVD player
- LCD tv
- glider rocker and ottoman
Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.