Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Finish It Up Challenge


This worked well last year, so I'm doing this challenge again this year.  If you want to participate, just add your blog address to the comments section of this post (you do need to be a "member" of this blog to comment - I was getting too many spammers).  Feel free to download the above image for use on your blog as well.

The items in your list can be anything as long as it's craft related.  

Here's my list for 2017:
  • Put all my loose floss on bobbins
  • Stitch a design for the candlescreen that I have
  • Assemble my Happy Blocks quilt top
  • Assemble my Crumbs quilt top
  • Finish hand-quilting the Bullseye Quilt
  • Finish the Log Cabin Star wallhanging
  • Hand-quilt at least 10 blocks on my Christmas Strings quilt
  • Finish my Through the Storm cross stitch as a free-standing block
  • Finish my green Temari ball
  • Finish 1 of my Santa kits (not cross stitch)
  • Make bookcases for my sewing room
  • Decorate wooden "S" for my sewing room
As you can see, my quilting needs some attention!  Only 3 of these are cross stitch related.

I hope my progress helps motivate you to make progress on your lists.  Anyone who participates should try to do your updates on the 1st of each month.

I'll also be hosting the Christmas Stitching Challenge again this year.  The initial post will be up on the 15th of January!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

No comments: