Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2013 HAED Christmas Raffle

Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED), holds a raffle every Christmas.  Each of the last 3 years, I've purchased 2 tickets.  For the 2013 Raffle, I won!  That means that I got to choose a new chart every month of 2014.  I thought I'd recap what charts got added to my stash.








April:  Morning Flight








May:  Little Bee Eater - retired










June:  Fushias


July:  Cosmos


August:  Blue Dragon


September:  Space Traveler


October:  Holiday Friends












November:  Water Hole Master


December:  Little Drummer Boy












Happy Stitching!

Stacy

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those are gorgeous congrats!

sharine said...

It would be great to win. Great choices:)

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, what a great win! YOu made some lovely choices there :)

Mii Stitch said...

Wow!! You have plenty of serious stitching to do :D Love your choice of designs, especially the Christmas themed ones!

Katie said...

Oh I love them! The shorebirds on the seashore is my fav but you have many in that pile that I would love too. Great choices!!