I'm going to propose a unique stitch along for the coming year (apart from the Mystery Band Sampler SAL).
For those of you who do, or are planning to do, a HAP (huge a** project), let's make an attempt at one HAP finish this year. Yes, I know, I've never seen the acronym HAP before either. I just made it up. ;-)
My definition of a HAP is this: the smallest dimension of the stitch count is 300. Did I mention huge?
Currently, I am working on 4 HAPs and planning on starting another one. They are:
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci - 575w x 389h
- God Speed - 300w x 419h
- Rapunzel - 400w x 386h
- Sistine Chapel - 350w x 997h
- Floral Finesse - 396w x 344h
Apart from the project being a HAP, I'd like the only other criteria to be it has to be less than 50% completed as of January 1, 2015.
- Post on your blog that you are doing it.
- Post in the comments here that you are doing it (so I know who to look in on)
- Post on your blog, a picture of your HAP(s) as of January 1, 2015.
- Link back to this post as the home of the SAL.
- Do an update the first of every month on your progress of your HAP(s).
As of January 6, 2015, this SAL is closed...at least in regards to the drawing at the end of the year.