Saturday, May 17, 2014

Flying, Patterns and Stitching day 4/231

Hey Everyone!

Here's today's update on the stuff listed in the title.

Flying:

Make bed
Do Breakfast Dishes
Swish & Swipe
Laundry
2 Minute Room Rescue


Yesterday, I also dusted the tops of all the door jambs.  Ugh, were they filthy!  There were also tons of cobwebs in the corners.

Patterns:

Yesterday, I received 2 sewing patterns in the mail.  They are for...handbags.  While I love the tote that I made, I still need a new purse so I'll be working on that in the next few days.  Here are the patterns I got:

Claire by Lazy Girl Designs

 
 
 

I'll most likely start with the Claire bag 'cause I should have all the supplies on hand to make it.
 
 
Stitching:
 
I did more work on my PTP Floral Arrangement last night.  Here's a progress photo:
 
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Stacy


No comments: