Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Destashing...

All the books, magazines and patterns that I've decided to let go to other homes are now available in my Etsy shop, XedStitches. 

The final tally of items added:  60!  That does mean I didn't hit the 200 item mark in the shop but oh, well.

Now if I could just manage to get my sewing room tidied up...I mean I have extra space now, or at least you would think so. 

I'm also letting my Singer sewing machine go - to my sister and nieces.  It's not actually out of the room yet, it's more in the middle.  The corner where it sat has been taken over by stuffed animals!  Yes, I love my stuffies.

I think I'm getting motivated to do the actual cleaning/organizing that the room needs.  I should take a tip from the FlyLady and set my timer for 15 mintues and see what I can get done.  Of course, since it's my hobby room, I do get easily distracted.  ;-)

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

No comments: