Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stitchy Mail!

When the mailman came today, all the mail was for ME!  Since DH and I have a home-based business, this is really rare.  The other cool thing was all the mail was stitching-related!

I got a magazine offer for a quilting magazine.  I like the magazine but since I'm already de-stashing a bunch of other magazines, it seems silly to bring more in.  Well, more than I already subscribe to.  ;-)

The next bit was a JoAnn's coupon card.  There's a couple of 50% off coupons that I'll have to see about using!

The last piece of mail was the yearly Nordic Needle catalog.  This one's going to give me at least a couple of hours of pure joy and that's without even ordering anything!  If I do order something, I'll be over the moon!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Melody said...

Joann's coupons??! **runs off to check the mail...**