Monday, January 7, 2013

Stitching Resolutions

I decided that I'd post the few "resolutions" that I've made in regard to my stitching.
  • Keep my stash organized.  I managed to organize my sewing/stitching room this past year and I'd like to keep it that way!
  • De-stash the stuff I'll never use.  I've made a start on this by opening an Etsy shop.  Now I just have to get everything listed!
  • Finish my SAL project.  This is from the HAED BB and just started on January 4.
  • Make at least one gift during the year.  Not necessarily cross stitched but definitely handmade (crocheted or quilted are viable options).
I think that's all...well, at least I hope it is!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

sharine said...

Good luck with goals!

Lulu said...

Good luck! Your goals seem very achievable :)