Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog Hop #14: 2012 in Retrospect

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

I'm a bit late for this blog hop but here goes.  The questions are:

What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?
I actually finished one of my UFOs!  Heirloom Christmas Sampler finally got completed.  It had been sitting for quite awhile 'cause the tree (band 1!) was so detailed I kept losing my place.  I added it to my rotation and made it through all of it (I did the long version).

When I finished HCS, I looked for a new project that would fit on the same scroll frame.  Since it's a narrow frame, the best fit was another band sampler.  I finished that one too!  Woodland Violet Sampler was my last finish for 2012 as I finished it on Dec. 31.


What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?

Oh, gosh.  I'm not sure on this one.  I'll have to go with the side bars and knobs I got to complete another scroll frame.  Yes, I will be using them in 2013 - I've already got fabric on them!  I'm doing one of the SALs on the HAED BB and that's why I got the parts to complete the scroll frame.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy



Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments: