Monday, December 17, 2018

It's a mystery, part 4



This week's clue had options on whether to make pieced blocks or not.  There were different piecing options included as well.  I went with the lazy woman's way and didn't piece the blocks.  This option will still give me great color variations in my quilt but also gave me time to finish up the previous clues!

Here are my "blocks" for this week's clue:



I was also able to completely finish off my red 9-patches (all squared up) and my green half chevrons (also all squared up).  Both of those sets are also at the correct numbers I needed.

I also worked on getting my blue HSTs (half square triangles) squared up and counted and the green HSTs that were "buddies" from the half chevron blocks.  I haven't finished these yet, but hopefully by this Friday's clue I'll be all caught up.

Here are the blocks that I have totally done:


You can see how everyone else is progressing, including some cool alternative color choices, at this Monday's Link Up!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Alison V. said...

Your units look great! Love the variety of orange fabrics you're using!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, I love those orange fabrics! I'm kind of glad you didn't do any piecing with them, they are gorgeous just by themselves.