Monday, December 3, 2018

It's a mystery, part 2



I'm so proud of myself!  I finished cutting and stitching all of the pieces I needed for clue #2!  I still need to
iron and square them up, but I'm ahead of where I expected to be on a Monday.

Here is a sample of my "blocks" for clue #2:


I was surprised by how many blues I ended up with.  It was either 14 or 17 different fabrics.  I'm going for ultra-scrappy on this one.  lol

Hopefully, by the time the next clue comes out on Friday, I'll have ironed and squared all of the blocks from clues 1 & 2.  I adjusted my ironing board so that I could sit down to use it in order to save my back some grief.  It seems to be working so far!

See others who are working on this at the Quiltville Monday Link-Up for the mystery.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Looking pretty!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, we have blues now! I'm curious to see where all those clues will lead.