Thursday, June 9, 2016

Floral Finesse Update

Hi All!

This last turn in my rotation belonged to Floral Finesse.  Just a few minutes ago, I had a page finish!


I finished the page on the far left.  Everything from just to the right of the blue iris.  The leftmost couple of stitches on the tendrils above and to the right of the iris were on this page.  I would normally not have done the page to the right first, but it was the easiest way to line up with what was 3 small bits across the top.

Next up is, of course, La Belle Dame Sans Merci.  ;-)

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Wonderful update Stacy

Heather said...

Lovely progress :)

Karen said...

It is absolutely beautiful!

Leonore Winterer said...

I love this design and I'm always happy when it comes up in your rotation. Great progress, and look at all those lovely colours!

TinkerCrafter said...

It's a gorgeous pattern - I'm loving the colors!