Wednesday, June 1, 2016

FIU Challenge Update


Here's the way my list looks now:
  1. Bind my 4-patch quilt (poor thing's been waiting for over 2years)  finished on 21 Feb 2016
  2. Remove last of carpet in sewing room  finished on 10 April 2016
  3. Finish my "Merry Christmas" framed set  finished on 4 May 2016
  4. Tidy up all my quilting scraps
  5. Frame my Mother's Tree.
  6. Clean off my scrapbooking desk so I can actually scrapbook!  clean enough to work on 15 Jan 2016
  7. Finish the Disneyland scrapbook for my sister
  8.  List the rest of the items I have set aside to sell on Etsy.  finished on 7 Jan 2016
  9. Re-starch/shape the rest of my crocheted snowflakes.  finished on 29 Feb 2016 
Here's a picture of my "Merry Christmas" set:





The frames I got years ago at Michael's in their sales bins.  I think I got them for $1 each.  The letters are Christmas Alphabet by Tereena Clarke that I purchased from PatternsOnline.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great idea, and even greater now that you managed to FIU! :D

Renee said...

Your Merry Christmas set is fabulous!

Heather said...

Ooo I love the frames! Great use of them!