I've added a poll on the right side of the page. I'd be thrilled to see your responses!
Update: For some reason, the poll never worked correctly so I removed it.
Here's my list:
- Latch Hook - never actually finished one in the past but just bought a small one that I'm going to do for DH for either his birthday or Christmas.
- Felt kits (not felted) - I made a felt Christmas ornament for DH a few years ago
- Sequin Art - I finished a horse head and one other though what it was escapes me now
- Mosaic Art - two Christmases ago, I did an eagle head for DH. Last Christmas I bought him a kit to do for himself and he gave me a small one that he made for me.
- Doodle Art - this really brought back memories! My sisters and I used to buy these at our local PayLess store (now Rite-Aid). I remember doing the plain paper and the flocked (velvet) kind.
- Paint-by-Number - the only one that I know I did was of a puppy and kitten. My grandmother had it hanging at the end of the hall in her house.
- Stamped Cross Stitch/Stamped Embroidery - I've tried both of these. To say that I stink at doing them would be an understatement. I could never get the stitches to look neat.
- Plastic Canvas - I made a coaster set. I have no idea where it went but I remember the coasters were bees.
- Découpage - had a kit when I was about 9. My mom told me not to attempt it without help - I did anyway; made a mess; got in trouble; haven't attempted it since.
- Needlepoint - a couple of small ornaments. Never had the urge to attempt anything larger though I do drool over some of the canvases - they are so lovely!
- Tatting - a couple of ornaments, a pair of earrings, and a bookmark. I've mastered needle and shuttle tatting techniques but not well enough to be willing to do anything larger.
- Knitting - I can handle knit and purl but I'm not comfortable with it. I did make a couple of scarves; a sweater; and an afghan
- Crochet - I can and will tackle anything crochet. I used to love making afghans - now I'd much rather do thread crochet. I've finished at least 40 afghans; a couple of sweaters; a few doilies; over 50 snowflakes (so far)
- Bobbin Lace - I bought the basic supplies and have the twist and cross movements down.
- Cross Stitch - I've been doing this for over 30 years and it's still my greatest passion!
- Quilting - I am self-taught. I started my first quilt in 1995. I've completed at least 9 quilts; have 1 that only needs binding; 1 being hand-quilted now; and at least 3 tops that need to be quilted.