Sunday, July 22, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Early Saturday morning, my DH went to "hit" a couple of garage sales.  One of them was on our block.  He brought home about 10 yards of cotton fabric that I can use in quilts.  Price?  $5 total.

After I got up (I am not a morning person), he and I went to that sale.  I found three quilting books; two cross stitch leaflets (Thomas Kincade's Chandler's Cottage and Lanarte's Watering Can); some more material; and a basting grid for quilting that gets used with the basting gun that I already had.  Total for this batch:  $8!

Not a bad day's shopping!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

4 comments:

DUSTY said...

Sounds like a wonderful haul !!! Congrats on the great find !!

Unknown said...

Excellent Luck Enjoy your new stash

Melody said...

Wow! Excellent finds...and for an awesome price. I'd like to stumble into a sale like that, lol!

Shaunterria said...

Congratulations on a great haul - finding so much for so little is awesome luck :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com