Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog Hop #5: Holiday Stitching

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

Here's the questions for Blog Hop #5

Do you find yourself stitching seasonally or do you just stitch what moves you at the moment? What’s your favorite holiday or season to stitch for?

Since starting my "rotation", I stitch whatever the randomizer app on my iPad chooses.  However, there are currently two holiday projects in my rotation.  I have a feeling that I may break my rotation to stitch a particular small item or two for Christmas but nothing major.
My favorite holiday to stitch for is Christmas.  Actually, that's the only holiday for which I stitch or decorate.  Since my birthday is two days after Christmas, I consider it "my holiday".  Of course, I value it for its religious significance as well.  (Yes, I realize Christ was most likely born in the Spring.)

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments: