Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Thinking Outside the Box (storage solutions)!

 While I am sharing shopping tips in this post, I am not earning anything from this.

Hey!

This post could have the alternate title of “Thinking Inside the Box” as well.  I was looking for a better way to store my myriad Kreinik spools and I ended up at…Cabela’s!  Definitely outside the normal place for shopping for needlework anything!

I had both sizes of spools with me (blending filaments & larger braids).  The smaller spools fit perfectly in boxes meant for 20 gauge shotgun shells:


The larger spools will fit in 12 gauge shells boxes, but it’s a tight fit, as in I had to push them in:



Thankfully, I don’t have many of the larger (new style) spools.  The older spools fit fine.  Here’s the labels from the boxes if you want to find them:


The bottom one is the one for the smaller spools.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great idea! I don't think anywhere here really sells this boxes, but I just love this kind of repurposing. Thanks for sharing.