If you are participating in this challenge, please post your blog address in the comments. I'd love to see how you do!
I'm a few days early posting my list but I thought it might help others come up with ideas for their own lists. I will finalize my list and post the complete one on January 1st. I know there are more things I want to finish, but my brain is not co-operating at the moment.
- Bind my 4-patch quilt (poor thing's been waiting for over 2years)
- Remove last of carpet in sewing room (it's really in the way and is hampering my crafts)
- Finish my "Merry Christmas" framed set
- Tidy up all my quilting scraps
- Frame my Mother's Tree.
Clean off my scrapbooking desk so I can actually scrapbook!clean enough to work on 1-15-2016
- Finish the Disneyland scrapbook for my sister
List the rest of the items I have set aside to sell on Etsy.finished on 1-7-2016
- Re-starch/shape the rest of my crocheted snowflakes.