Wednesday, August 5, 2015

HAP SAL August progress report

I know, I know, I'm late.  That really only happens on my blog.  In "real" life, I'm usually early...really!

I've only made progress on one of my HAPs since last month - Floral Finesse.

Here's where I was in July:






And here's where I finished yesterday:




I'll have to see if I can figure out my % done.  Since the first photo is actually three sections of the chart (A, B, and C), it's going to be difficult.  I may just guess.

I am back to working on La Belle Dame now.  My current page is about 95% black so let's hope it goes quickly.  At least I won't have to look at the chart much.  ;-)

Happy Stitching!

Stacy


5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks great!

Katie said...

Wow that's a lot of progress!!

Susan said...

Beautiful. I have that chart somewhere... Hmmm, now I need to go stash diving to find it.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Wonderful progress on a beautiful project ")

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! I'm sure that almost-black page will stitch up real quick now ^_^