Wednesday, February 11, 2015

La Belle... WIP Photo

Well, I just finished another page on my focus piece, La Belle Dame Sans Merci.  This was page 14!

Here's the photo:


This is also one of my HAP projects.  So far, I've made 3.27% progress on this one since Jan. 1. 

Now, it'll get set aside for a bit as I move on to a different project in my rotation.  What's next?  I don't know yet.  I'll probably wait until tomorrow after closing up shop for the day before I use my randomizer app to let me know what one to work on.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Congrats on the page finish, and Yay for your knight finally having a face and everything! Goo d for him, but for you it means that the most interesting parts are done now, right? I'm sure you'll pull through eventuall nevertheless :)

sharine said...

Beautiful stitching:)

Katie said...

Congrats on the page finish!