Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mystery Band Sampler?

I'm thinking of having a mystery band sampler SAL.  It's my own design and I would offer it in your choice of at least 4 colorways.

Right now, I'm thinking $10US to participate.  I would set up a closed Facebook group where I would release each band (probably two) once a week.  By doing it in a FB group, I would be easier able to answer any questions that might arise or just give pointers.

I'd like to know what you think.  Please leave a comment if you would be interested.  Also, if you have a stitching blog, feel free to share this post.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Angela CG said...

This actually sounds like a fun idea. Count me in.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I would LOVE to do this, and am wondering when your start time would be and if I could request we start in January?

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm with Carla here, I love the idea but wouldn't have time to join in right now :D