Friday, November 1, 2013

Crossed Stitches Blog Hop #1



I've participated in some blog hops in the past and really enjoyed them.  I miss doing them and thought "Why not start my own?".  So here goes...

For the first hop, I thought I'd go with a background-style question:

 
How long have you been cross stitching?
 
Personally, I know that I have been stitching since at least 1980.  I had stitched and dated an ornament that year.  Considering that it had numerous French knots (ugh), I wasn't a complete newbie when I did it.  What I had done prior to that is anyone's guess.  Darn it, now that I realize I've been stitching for 33 years, I feel old.  Oh well, I've accomplished quite a bit since then which is a great thing!
 

 


To include the blog hop link on your own blog, here you go: get the InLinkz code.

If you would like to include the Crossed Stitches logo as part of your blog hop post, you can copy and paste the code below.  You don't need to include the enitre code box below as part of your post.  The logo itself acts as a link back to this post.


 
 
If you have any issues or questions about this hop, please email me.
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Stacy

No comments: