Saturday, October 19, 2013

Finds from the Needlework Show.

There were a lot of really great designers in the show.  Here are a few designs that tickled my fancy.

From Homespun Elegance, Wishing Thee Merriness:















From Whispered by the Wind, Christmas Flower:






 



 
From Seba Designs via Dinky-Dyes, Frost:
 
From Hinzeit, Deck the Halls:
 


 


Obviously, I have a "thing" for Christmas and/or Winter designs.  This probably has something to do with my birthday being just two days after Christmas and the fact that there was a lot of snow the Winter that I was born.  According to my grandmother's diary, there was already snow on the ground when I was born and two days after my birth it snowed 17" in one day!  For the Pacific Northwest (USA), that's not the norm.  Let's just say, I love me some Winter!
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Stacy
 
 

No comments: