Monday, December 31, 2012

A Finish!

Ok, here's another reason I love band samplers:  they're quick to finish!

Yes, I've already finished the Woodland Violet Sampler!  Here's a pic:


This is by The Sweetheart Tree.  It is stitched on white, 28ct. evenweave.  I started this on 23 December and finished it on 31 December.  That makes it my official, last finish of 2012!

Next items being added to the rotation:  Checking It Twice by Sandi Gore Evans/Leisure Arts; also QS Mystic Garden as part of the HAED BB 2013 SAL.

Next item that I'm actually be working on:  PTP Floral Arrangement from HAED.

Happy New Year and Happy Stitching!

Stacy

6 comments:

Lulu said...

Hello I am a new follower and just want to say congrats on a beautiful finish!

Melody said...

Congrats!! This is so pretty. I have it on my CJC list for this year, so it's very motivating to see one done. Great job and Happy New Year!!

Claire said...

Well done on your finish.I have a small finish too. Happy New Year.x

CameoRoze said...

Beautiful, Stacy. Congratulations. Happy New Year!

Stacy C. said...

Thank you and welcome to my blog!

Stacy C. said...

Thank you! I have to ask, what's a CJC list?