Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rapunzel progress & Next WIP

Tonight I finished another page on Rapunzel (Dawe) from HAED.  I should mention the reason that I always specify (Dawe) after it.  HAED has more than one Rapunzel pattern and the one I am doing is by the artist Alexandra Dawe.

Here is the progress picture:

This means that I have 3 pages done now.  I've also printed the next page so that it's ready the next time this ends up in my rotation.

For the next project in my rotation, the randomizer has chosen:  Heirloom Christmas Sampler from the Victoria Sampler.  I am so glad that I remembered to purchase the one Caron Waterlilies color that I was missing - I needed it for the first band on this round of stitching.

I've already made progress on HCS tonight.  Bands 6 & 7 are both done!  Band 8 requires cutting the actual fabric so I thought I'd stop for the night and save the cutting for when I'm fully focused.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

OctoberLace said...

Lovely work on Dawe's Rapunzel! It's probably my favorite of the Rapunzels charted by HAED. I also have the Heirloom Christmas Sampler chart and accessories in my stash, but with no plans to start it anytime soon. Maybe I'll join the online class one day for inspiration! Theresa

CameoRoze said...

Holy Guacamole, Stacy! (That isn't the phrase the fell out of my mouth when I saw your high res image, but this one is more PG rated). I really do have a TON of respect for you stitchers that can do these BAPs. They sure are beautiful. Really love the greyscale! Power on, Stacy, Power on!