Ok, my WIP doesn't have any bears. There is a tiger and a lion though.
Saturday night, I finished a page in the pattern for my Wild Menagerie WIP. I had already made working copies of the next 2 pages (I highlight my progress and destroy the copy).
When I started to double check the area for the next page, I saw a nose on the pattern that wasn't fitting in properly. I had to sit there and stare at it for about 5 minutes before I realized that I had already stitched that page! It was great to realize that I had 1 more page done than I had thought!
That means that I have pages 9-13 left to stitch. I made some progress on page 9 last night but didn't bother to take a picture.