Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome!

Hello,

Welcome to my brand new blog. As you can probably guess from my blog name, I am a stitcher - cross stitch particularly.

I had been meaning to start a blog for quite some time and finally got motivated when I ran across this website: http://triplux.com/dayzero/ - it's premise is to set 101 goals to be completed within 1001 days. Guess what one of my goals was! (I'll post my 101 as soon as I get all 101 figured out.)

Now for a bit about me...
My name is Stacy. I'm 38, married to a great guy, no kids - just one furbaby, a black cat named Spooky. I am totally addicted to cross stitch!! I do have a website for my addiction where I have a gallery of past projects among other things. My other hobbies include quilting, genealogy, reading, bowling, scrapbooking and crocheting.

That's all for now - Happy Stitching!





No comments: