Here's the list:
Start personal blog.
- Lose 60 pounds [5/60].
- Walk on treadmill at least 3x week. [actually doing this every day so far!!]
- Get piano tuned.
- Bowl a 600 series.
Clean off my hard drive.
- Backup all 4 computers.
- Convert CDs to MP3 files.
- Pay all bills as soon as they arrive. [so far so good]
- Keep credit card paid off. [current balance: $0]
Get savings account to $1,000. [Dave Ramsey's Baby Step #1]
- Get savings up to $5,000. Dave Ramsey's Baby Step #3]
Open an IRA. Start filing federal taxes quarterly to avoid late fees.
- Save up for new television.
- Sell thimble collection. [a few already sold]
- Pay an additional $50-$100 per month on mortgage.
- Finish the clan sections in my Things Scottish shop. [7/67]
- Finish pages for my tartan cross stitch patterns.
Add a Celtic cross design to my Things Scottish shop.
- Update existing sections of the shop to include newer items.
Get items online for all holidays in Shop the Holidays.
- Read entire Bible.
- Read 50 books. [5/50]
- Make list of all books ever read. [this is going to be a MAJOR work in progress]
- Have laser hair removal.
- Go to a spa once.
Get a manicure.
- Take vitamins daily.
- Work on the "Baby Steps" from Dave Ramsey. [on 3 of 7 but I get to skip #5]
- Finish stitching "La Belle Dame Sans Merci".
- Organize DMC floss.
- Design 5 cross stitch patterns.
- Make a Christmas quilt.
- Make a scrapbook for wedding photos.
- Make a scrapbook for the house.
- Make a scrapbook for paternal family photos.
- Make a scrapbook for maternal family photos.
- Make a scrapbook of hubby's photos.
- Make a scrapbook of my photos.
Make a scrapbook of our trips to Las Vegas.
- Make a scrapbook of our other vacations.
Make a St. Nicholas quilt (wallhanging).
- Finish the St. Nicholas doll from kit.
- Paint craft room. [got 1/3 primed and painted]
- Remove ugly carpet in craft room.
- Create a jewelry roll to store earring collection.
- Stitch 2 projects to be hung in bedroom.
- Crochet a sweater that can actually be worn.
- Knit a sweater that can actually be worn.
Frame 2 completed cross stitch pieces. [2/2] Stitch at least 2 Santa ornaments.
- Stitch an Altoid tin topper.
- Finish afghan for Warm Up America.
Make Roman shades for bedroom windows.
- Paint the bedroom.
- Make new curtains for the kitchen.
- Sew a skirt.
- Upholster dining room chairs.
- Make a quilted tote bag.
- Have 2 baby afghans made before they are needed.
- Get a custom, personal website.
- Write a memories book.
- Take photographs to make a local calendar.
Organize greeting cards and gift wraps.
- Finish the index for the Burke county, ND book.
- Get passport updated.
- Take an Alaskan cruise.
- Rent a houseboat in Canada.
- Take a trip on the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train.
- Take a trip on the Rogue River Mail Boat.
- Take a trip through the San Juan Islands.
- Take a road trip.
See a Cirque show in Vegas.
- Learn Spanish.
- Attend a Seattle Seahawks game.
- Learn all the countries of the world with capitals.
- Learn and find 5 new constellations.
- Learn 1 new word a week.
Organize print photos. Organize digital photos.
- Release books via BookCrossing. [6 released so far]
- Clean out sideboard.
- Organize recipes.
- Make at least 3 dinners a week.
- Make homemade strudels (German noodles) at least 2x a year.
Learn to make cobbler.
- Make homemade ice cream.
- Start using grocery coupons.
- Make a grocery price journal. [started]
- Enter 2 stitched items in the 2009 fair.
- Enter at least 1 photo in the 2009 fair.
- Eat in 2 new restaurants.
- Try a new dish at a favorite restaurant.
- Hold a Christmas-time open house.
- Hook up surround sound system.
- Host a ladies' movie night.
- Install a fireplace mantle.
- Go to 3 movies in the theater.
- Keep pickup cleaned out.
- Start new list when this one is finished.
Whew, hope I can make it! - Happy Stitching!