Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Quick finish

 Hey!

I had a very quick finish!  I completed this sampler, Secret Garden, from Lesa Steele Designs last night.  I did change the style of the Hardanger wraps as I didn’t care for the way it was in the pattern.



That freed up my 14” scroll frame and my randomizer app chose PTP Hummingbirds from HAED as the next project for that frame.  I’ve pulled the threads, printed the color key and first page, and verified that I have the fabric I’ll need for it…eventually.

The randomizer chose the next project that I’ll work on as one called Chelsea from an old issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine.  I got started on it today.  It’s another small/quick project.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Band samplers are such fun projects to work on, but I am still scared of hardanger! Lovely finish, very pretty.