Monday, March 11, 2024

Wedding Sampler…nearly finished

 Hey Everyone!

I have the Wedding Sampler finished…nearly.  I ran out of beads!  ugh!  I’ve ordered them already so I can finish it once they get here. It needs about 20 more beads in the bottom border.





As you can see, I’ve already “signed” the piece.  It will not be showing once I frame it.  It will be straight as well when framed.  The beads are causing some slight, temporary warping while it’s still on the scroll frame.

I have also worked on rearranging my craft room while I was working on this, and I will be making a separate post about that…later.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh wow, you jsut FLEW through this! Well done getting it done so quickly. And boo on your beads, running out so close to the finish line - how rude of them!