Monday, September 27, 2021

I'm Back. Lots of Finishes!

 Hi Everyone!

I'm back, finally.  It's been a rough Summer.  I lost my Mom in June and have been dealing with that emotionally and physically (cleaning out her house for sale).

In spite of the grief, I have been able to finish some things.  I got 2 of my finished cross stitch pieces framed.  First is Heirloom Nativity Sampler from the Victoria Sampler.


The other one that got framed was my Sweet Peas from Cindy Rice.


I had had a shoulder injury that took a little chiropractic work and some physical therapy to fix, but no pain now!  Because of the injury, I hadn't been able to work on my mystery quilt.  Now that I'm healed, I was able to finish the Grassy Creek Mystery by Bonnie Hunter.  Here's my finished top:


Just a couple of days ago, I had my most recent finish:  another fabric wreath!  I did an Autumn one this time:


This wreath has 5 different Autumn fabrics.  I still have one more wreath form but haven't decided what fabrics to use on it...we'll see.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy








1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Welcome back, you have been missed! I am very sorry to hear you had such a hard time this summer. Hopefully, you'll have some time to recover and heal in the coming months.
Your finishes look great, though, I hope there will be lots of crafting in your future!