Monday, November 16, 2020

Another Finish: Victorian Santa

 Hello Everyone!

As I mentioned in my previous post, my next project was going to be a Santa.  Well, I worked on him.  Here he is "built" and finally clothed a bit:


He's fairly large at 22" (55.88cm).  The kit came with everything except the material for the gown and coat.  I chose silver and purple, partially because the accent pieces would go with those colors and I didn't have a Santa dressed in purple in my collection.

Here is the completed Santa:


Behind him, you can see a few of the other Santas in my collection.  I've got my Christmas decorations up already.  It's early, even for me, but...2020.  'Nuff said.

Here are a couple of my trees.  The first one is in our living/dining room.



The second tree is in my sewing room/office.  It's decorated in...Santas!











My next project, which I've already started, is a Christmas wall hanging quilt.  Hopefully, I'll have it finished before November 27th when Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt starts.

Happy Stitching!


Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Santa looks great Interesting colour selection, but very elegant. I hope that decorating your house has brightened your days a little :)