Just a few minutes ago, I finished Little Bee-Eater [retired] from HAED! Here is the little guy:
I stitched this on some hand-dyed evenweave that I had from Silkweaver. I'd had this piece for years and thought this would be the perfect combination.
I stitched this 1x1 on 28ct., full crosses. In all the years I've stitched, this was the first chart I'd done that used DMC B5200. Quite a bit of the branch is B5200.
Now I've got this scroll frame empty, I'm going to have a browse through my stash to see what will fit on this frame. ;-)
My pattern is a .pdf version, so please don't ask for my "copy" - that would be illegal.