Monday, July 2, 2018

God Speed progress

Woo hoo!  Last night, I finished another page on God Speed from HAED!  The page I finished was page 11 of 30.  Here is my progress so far:


This is on 25ct., and I'm stitching 2x1 full crosses.

For my next project, my randomizer app chose:  SS Farewell to Anger MC.  Since this is a new start and it was fairly late when I finished the page on God Speed, I only managed to get my fabric onto the scroll rods and about a dozen stitches in before I had to call it a night.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Congrats on your page finish, and I'm super stoked for your new start! I love Leonid Afremov's work but I'm a bit scared to actually one due to the huge amount of colours.

Deb said...

Congrats on your page finish! Beautiful stitching