I haven't felt like stitching much lately. I've got a stuck kidney stone. Thankfully, I'm not in pain (pain comes when it moves), but I'm bloated, queasy, and just plain blech. I do have a CT scan this afternoon. Even though I've had 5 bouts of stones before the medical establishment needs "photographic proof" before they will do anything (sigh).
Most evenings, I can't wait to get into my sewing room. The past few weeks, I've only felt up to it if I could spend the whole day there - so that the effort of tackling the stairs had a real reward.
Well, this weekend, I did manage to spend most of Saturday and Sunday stitching! I also managed to finish a page (partial) on my focus piece, God Speed. This completes the top 2 rows of pages!
Now that I've finished a page, it's time to rotate to another project. My randomizer chose: Rapunzel (Dawe). Since this one only has 13 colors, I'm hoping a page won't take as long.