Monday, August 14, 2017

God Speed progress

Hello, Cross Stitch Land!

Ooh, wouldn't that be a fun place to live!

I finally finished a page on my God Speed from HAED.  It took me longer than normal because I have this perverse desire:  when it gets hot outside, I have the urge to make quilts.  I know, I know.  I'm nuts but at least I'll be warm during the Winter.

Here's my God Speed progress:


This completes the first 9 pages.  This is on 25ct., 2x1, full crosses*.

According to my randomizer app, my next project to work on is Floral Finesse.

* 2x1.  Anytime that you see this regarding cross stitch, the first number indicates the number of floss strands and the second number indicates how many fabric strands are being stitched over.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy


3 comments:

Renee said...

This is gorgeous! Congratulations on the page finish.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Good progress on your HAED. Um...just for the record...I've been working on quilts all summer long alongside my cross stitching. Happy stitching! Andrea

Leonore Winterer said...

Quilting is a valid excuse for slower stitching! Your new page looks great.