Tuesday, March 15, 2016

La Belle Dame... WIP Update

Well, I finished another page on La Belle Dame...

I now have the first 20 pages done!  Whew!  This last page was a lot of black.  So glad I'm done with it.  The next page has quite a bit of black but does have more of other colors so it will be less tedious.

Here is my progress photo:






I will start something different in my rotation but tonight is my bowling league so my next project probably won't get chosen until tomorrow.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm just amazed at these HAEDs. Yours is coming along beautifully.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress and congrats on the page finish. That really WAS a lot of black! I'm really excited to see what your new start will be as well.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

I always love to see progress on this one, it's such a lovely design =)

Heather said...

Beautiful progress have fun bowling!

Babs said...

Nice progress :)