Friday, May 15, 2015

A bit of everything...

Hmm, where to start...

I did finish that little bit I had left on La Belle Dame Sans Merci.  Here it is:

The next time I work on this, I'm going to have to roll the scroll frames.  That means at least her head is going to disappear...I'm going to miss her!

The next project in my rotation is:  Rapunzel (Dawe).


I hadn't been spending as much time as I normally do stitching lately.  I'd been working on refinishing a piece of furniture for my craft room.  Well, I did get it done...finally!  Look for a separate post about what I did and how.  ;-)



I've also started selling items featuring photographs that I've taken.  Right now, I have 3 different places to shop depending on what you would want to buy.  Please feel free to share these links with your friends!  Any money I make helps pay bills and buy the occasional bit of stash.  No, I'm not getting rich off this (bummer).

Framed prints, pillows, cards, canvas prints, and more:  My FineArtAmerica shop.

Unframed Prints, stretched canvas prints, framed prints:  SMC Photography

T-Shirts, jewelry, scarves, purses, wallets, and even flip flops!:  Tease Tees - All Over Prints

Here are a few of the images that I have online so far:



3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Congrats on the row finish :) I don't think I've seen Rapunzel around since I'm following your blog, so I'm looking forward to seeing her ^_^

Katie said...

Great progress! Good luck with your sales. Beautiful photos.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

La belle dame looks amazing =) She's one of my favorite designs and I always love to see your work on her (a part of me is tempted to buy the supersize version...)
I'm looking forward to see Rapunzel =)