Sunday, December 29, 2013

A finish!

Ok, I'm a couple of days late posting this, but I did finish my HAED BB SAL piece!  I finished it the day after Christmas.  Here's the pic:


That means I have a set of scroll frames with nothing on them [gasp]!  What to start next...hmm.  I'll have to get back to everyone with that information.  It is a narrower set of frames so that will be a major factor in determining what I will be starting.

I'm also going to give the idea of a blog hop one more try.  I'll post the question(s) either later tonight or tomorrow.  I'd love to see what my loyal followers are up to regarding their own stitching!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your finish.

Unknown said...

looks great.

Annie said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish!