Monday, April 18, 2011

Needlepoint Pillow

I finished the needlepoint pillow that I have been working on for the last few months.  I had the kit for a couple of years prior to stitching it.  About a year ago, I was getting ready to start it but couldn't get the colors sorted properly and got frustrated. 

I finally decided to at least get the wool sorted as part of the January 1 Challenge on the 2MuchXS list:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2muchXS/

On January 1, I got all the colors arranged and put in the first few stitches.  I finished the stitching this past week only to realize that I didn't have any stuffing to make it into a pillow!  Saturday, I made it over to Walmart to get the polyfill and later that night, finished the assembly.

Here's a picture of the finished pillow:


Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Love the pillow! Great job!