Friday, September 26, 2008

Craft Room Cleanup

Whew! I've been busy cleaning in my craft/sewing room. My goal this round was to get my shelves all straightened out. The shelf area runs from the stairs almost to the back wall, 11 feet in total. The gap between the end of the shelves and the wall is just wide enough for me to hang my full-size ironing board.

Here are some before and after pictures. There is overlap from photo to photo.

Before looking left (stairs) to right:



After looking left to right:


The really great thing is that I actually organized my stuff. While the rest of the room still needs some organizing it is the way it previously was. I didn't just move items off the shelves and dump them somewhere else!
Stacy



2 comments:

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Oooooo. Nice Stacy! Wanna come tomy house and help me do the same?
:: sweet smile ::
Cameo @-->-->---

Stacy C. said...

Cameo, I'd love to come to your house as long as there's no cleaning involved!

The real irony is that all these shelving units are probably going to be moved off this wall to make room for a quilt layout wall.

::sigh::