Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 - Year of the UFO

Well, I've been inspired by a few of my online stitching friends and have decided to declare that 2008 is my "Year of the UFO".

At the moment, I'm working on the project that I started on Jan. 1 of this year - Night Train. I'm also working on a quilt wallhanging called "Broken Bricks". When I finish these 2 projects (which should be in the next week or two), I'm going to devote myself to finishing projects that were started before 2008.

The projects that I'm going to try to finish are:
  • 12 Days of Christmas by Teresa Wentzler - I'm on Day 2
  • Heirloom Christmas Sampler by Victoria Sampler
  • Wild Menagerie by Cross My Heart
  • Memories - my own design, I'm designing it as I go
  • 2 ornaments from the Just Cross Stitch 2007 Christmas ornament issue - they are stitched, just need to finish them somehow
  • La Belle Dame sans Merci from Heaven and Earth Designs - this is really ambitious to have on the list but hopefully, I'll make some progress.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy C.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Oh Stacy! I know all about the year of UFOs. I've just finished two such years. Just this month alone, I've finished three long term projects! February is going to be a month of guilt-free starts!

Good success with your finishes. Some, like the one I am working on, you will wonder why you are doing. Don't lose heart. Stitch by stitch gets the job done & a beautiful creation finished.