Abby is not a quilter - yet. I think the combination of Amber, me and the show has created a new convert! ;-)
We all showed remarkable restraint in our purchases. No credit cards were harmed in the course of the show.
What I did buy was:
- Romanian Point Lace: Christmas Ornaments, Book #1 by Sylvia Murariu
- a bundle of 4 1yd cuts of fabric with roses - Victorian style
- Strip Delight: 10 Fabulous Quilts from "Jelly Roll" 2½" Strips by Suzanne McNeill
Sylvia Murariu was working her booth. All of her items were GORGEOUS! She is a very charming lady and gave us a quick demonstration on making Romanian Point Lace.
All three of us purchased the same bundle of fabric as and we're going to see what each of us comes up with.
After the Festival, we had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's at Hawk's Prairie. Yumm!
Since the Festival didn't take as much time or money as we expected, we also stopped at JoAnn Fabric & Crafts in west Olympia. I purchased:
- Double Wedding Ring Add-On which is an Omnigrid product - book and acrylic template
- 6, count 'em, 6 Santa Claus ornaments - my Santa tree should be even better this year!
Well, that's all for now. Happy Stitching!