Wednesday, March 27, 2024

New small finish

 Hey Everyone!

I had switched to a quick project while waiting for a magnifying lamp to arrive.  My eyes aren’t what they used to be, though most of the time I’m fine with “cheaters” from the dollar store.  That being said, full crosses on 34ct is apparently not something I can see well enough.  I had a hard time seeing the single missed stitches especially.  So this is what I finished during my little break:


It’s from an old issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine.  I did correct the grammar and changed “fresh” to “freshly”.  It would’ve driven me crazy if I’d left it alone.

I did also do some tidying in my craft room.  I’ll probably post some before and after photos once I’ve finished.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh that looks like a fun quick stitch! Will be nice to have it ready for next winter.