Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Framed Finish and Wedding Sampler update

 Woo hoo!  I finally got my PTP Floral Arrangement from HAED framed!

I got the frame and mat from a local frame shop.  It was hard finding a place that would do the oval mat.  I washed the piece yesterday and ironed it dry.  I left it hanging overnight to make sure it was bone dry before framing it today.


This is stitched 1x1 on 40ct. linen in true half stitches (not “tent” which usually is a needlepoint stitch).

I got the beads to finish the TW Wedding Sampler last Wednesday and finished it the same day.

I received the frame for the wedding sampler today.  I’ll wash that tomorrow while hubby is playing bingo with his sister and I’ll frame it on Friday evening while he’s working at our local auction.  Thank goodness he gets out of the house every once in awhile!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh wow - I remember when you were stitching this. The frame and mat are perfect!