Sunday, April 25, 2021

Update on Diamond Painting

 Hi Everyone!

This will be the last update I do on my first diamond painting.  The next post about it will be a finish!

When I was a bit over halfway done with this, I flipped it around and worked it from the top towards the center.  I did this because it was getting hard for me to work on it on a flat table.  

After I got to about 175 total rows done, I got to the point where I’d see a color that just had a few scattered spots left so I filled them in.  Next thing I knew, I was working strictly by color!  At the moment, there are 5 colors left.  Here’s what it looks like now:


I’ve filled in the rest of the mountain since taking this picture.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

You are getting really close, it looks great!