Friday, April 23, 2021

A Finish: Heirloom Christmas Sampler

Hello Everyone!

I'm making progress on completing projects!  My latest finish is Heirloom Nativity Sampler from The Victoria Sampler.

This is stitch on 32ct. fabric in an antique blue color, not sure of the actual color name.


This finish means that I have 3 scroll frames that are empty (gasp!).  I've already chosen the 3 new patterns that I'm going to add to my rotation:

  • Birds on a Wire (Heaven and Earth [retired])
  • Kringle Comes to Town (2017 limited edition from HAED)
  • Father Christmas (Curtis Boeringer)
Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Mylene said...

That's a gorgeous finish! Great job.
Looking forward to see your next projects.

CameoRoze said...

That's beautiful! Congratulations, Stacy!

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! Looking forward to your new starts as well.