Thursday, February 21, 2019

Finish It Up Challenge - another one done!



Hey Everyone!

I've finished another item on my FIU list!  I listed pretty much everything I had set aside for my Etsy shop, XedStitches!  All I can say is, "Whew!".

I listed:

  • 38 quilting patterns
  • 18 quilting magazines
  • 7 sewing patterns
  • 8 quilting books
  • 10 cross stitch magazines
  • 5 cross stitch leaflets
  • 6 cross stitch kits (including 2 Winnie the Pooh!)
  • 1 rescued finished cross stitch piece (Hinzeit Mini Blocks, Fishing - framed!)
I'm tired now but glad I got it done!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Just added your shop to my favorites list! You you have some great stuff in your shop and I'm seriously contemplating one of those quilt patterns. It may have to be mine!

Leonore Winterer said...

Well done! I have sooo much stuff I need to put on ebay and the likes, but it's really hard to bring myself around to actually doing it.