Thursday, February 22, 2024

Wedding Sampler progress

 I’ve been making good progress on the TW Wedding Sampler that I’m stitching for mine & hubby’s anniversary.  It will be 30 years in August which is the pearl anniversary.  I think it’s appropriate that this has a bunch if cream colored beads on it.  Based on how far along I am, I should be able to finish it, including framing, before our anniversary.  Ideally, I want to enter it in our county fair in early August and have that be the first time he sees it.  He takes great pride in all my craft endeavors and loves to see the ribbons I earn.  Here’s the photo of my progress:


I did have to modify it from the original as both of our names were too long to fit without putting the surnames on a second line.  That means I have to extend all the borders.  Thankfully, I was able to spot that there is a repeat in the greenery/ribbon border so it’s not as difficult as I expected.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, you really have made a lot of progress on this already! Extending borders on a TW seems like a scary endevour, well done figuring that out.